Posts Tagged ‘Facebook’
What is there to celebrate you ask?
- Development is bumping! New features are being implemented daily!
- Legalities are being taken care of!
- Today is Constitution Day – Celebrate this great country!
To celebrate, MerchMatch has decided to give away two movie passes for use at any movie you want to go to. Here are a few more details!
- This is for two free, no purchase necessary, movie tickets to the Wynnsong Theater in Provo, Utah.
- To become eligible, you must become a fan of MerchMatch on Facebook and post the following in your status, “MerchMatch is giving away 2 free movie tickets if you become a fan of their page and post this in your status! Contest ends Saturday, winner announced Monday! http://www.facebook.com/pages/MerchMatch/80572666086″
- MerchMatch employees are not eligible
- Contest will be closed on Saturday night at 11:59pm, and winner will be announced via the MerchMatch Facebook page on Monday. Winner must check page to see if they have won!
Remember, this isn’t the only thing we’ll be giving away. Just wait to see what else we’ve got up our sleeves. You’ll want to check back often for more FREE stuff!!
There’s a new player in the game. MerchMatch is a Utah-based company that is rapidly building momentum not only along the Wasatch Front but across the entire nation. Their creative viral and social marketing techniques have caught the eye of many, especially among college students, as they market toward the launch of their site later this year.
MerchMatch pairs up buyers and sellers with a comprehensive matching system that makes online buying and selling quicker and easier than ever before. Requests (posted by Buyers) are immediately linked with corresponding items (posted by Sellers). No more hunting through pages of random items to find what you want, and no more hoping someone stumbles upon what you’re selling. Best of all…. Buyers and Sellers use MerchMatch for FREE!
The fun doesn’t stop there. MerchMatch has incorporated a third party into their system: the “Merchant”. Merchants make money by purchasing the “Matches” made by MerchMatch and carrying out the transaction, buying from the seller at the asking price and then selling it to the buyer, pocketing the profit.
The new company is set to launch on November 7, 2009 with an inaugural party to be held in Provo, Utah that night. Fans are following MerchMatch on their website: www.merchmatch.com, their official blog, facebook, youtube, twitter and other social media sites.
Buy. Sell. Merch.